Friday, September 23, 2011

You'll be able to link up earlier this weekend...and pray for T2KOs son...

I know some of you do your updates a day or two ahead, so I'll add a linky earlier--either later tonight or sometimes Saturday. That might make it a bit easier.

Also, one of our challengers let me know her son is ill, hospitalized. If you are a person of prayer, please pray for T2KO's boy. I hope she'll update soon with the status.

Hope everyone is doing well. If not, let us know. Blog about your obstacles, and maybe one of your fellow challengers has a tip, strategy, word of encouragement that will hit the spot.

And no matter what: No quitting!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing as a leader. Thanks for doing the shout outs for prayers and positive energy. I needed them last week and it helped pick me back up, will send them for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Miss April said. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete