I got late check-ins from Nanette and One Chick's, so that makes for 29 official check-ins.
April had a hospitalization, so if you're a praying sort, please keep her health in mind. She's at : http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/
That accounts for all 30 challengers, I believe.
Let's continue to be supportive of each other. God bless us all this new week!
sorry again for my lateness i got side tracked from the twins im watching and then passed out its rough taking care of 2 2 month olds and a 4 year old. I will keep april in my prayers thanks for the update on her, i hope she gets better. Also thanks for understanding :)
ReplyDeleteOne Chick - we've been there, done that. My four offspring are spaced pretty close - the boys are a year apart. I remember walking, holding my oldest daughter's hand with my right hand and her holding her little sister's hand; holding my older son with the left hand; carrying my youngest son in a sling; and usually dangling my keys from my teeth! Crazy times, those were! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the well wishes! I posted a lengthy update on my status all around - more emotionally drained than anything. What a weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'll be posting regularly on Friday instead. Sorry about the lateness. I don't have internet when I'm not at work. Silly me.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteNot realizing that it might screw stuff up, I changed the name of my blog (and then changed it back ... I think). I just posted to it, and I see it's not updated on the right of your blog, so I'm not sure if everything is fine, or if you need to update your link.
Here's the link: http://toujourschangeant.blogspot.com/
Jordan, I had changed it to Toujours 16 when I clicked on your Sunday update and saw you changed blogs. All's well. I just changed it back. I hope you really like your blog name/url this time, cause I'm done updating the blogroll. It is what it is! :)
ReplyDelete