Sunday, September 18, 2011

CHALLENGERS: Please, post your link to your September 18 Update Post, THANKS!

It's the start of a second week on the challenge. No matter if you did well, midling, or poorly, please post about it and link up to your update. AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR ACTUAL SCALE WEIGHT IN THE BODY OF THE POST WITH THE UPDATE. (Added the previous, as I've seen three updates already that didn't include that. One of the rules, folks.) Here ya go: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I will post another blog entry tomorrow for any questions that need to be asked this week. Make sure the URL you enter is specific for your update post, not just your blog's home url, k? I have included the feature that lets you delete your own entry, in case you make an error. 30 Challenger = 30 links. Don't leave double links. Remove it if you make a mistake and re-enter. Let's see all 30 update by midnight today! A good week to all!

10 comments:

  1. It was a great week, I look forward to seeing how everyone else did:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great week, now week two on the go. Let's just see how great we can make this week. Feeling a bit better, not grand but still going. Making green tomatoe bread and tomorrow will give a work out a go and see how it all feels.
    Take care Mir and have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, I just reread my post for week one and it doesn't have the scale weight in there, just how much lost. I'm sorry I didn't follow the rules. It's 184.0. Next week I'll put the numbers in. Not too good at following the rules, I'm trying but not perfect. Oh and I just got my book yesterday so will start reading it tonight and share what it has and what I'm learning.
    Chat later Mir. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke the rules too. No weight. No scales in hotels. :-)

    Yes, I waited until the last minute to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a problem, Julie. YOu can edit your posts to add/delete. Just pop in the numero (you may have already.

    Debbi, add the number after weighing in Monday. :D

    Later...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still in. I linked the website on the last monday or tuesday and will for every weigh in. Still going. Gotta wait until I'm not on my iphone (monday) to update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what happened but i wrote a blog and didn't link I'm sorry I am linking right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nevermind it def. Says collection closed I am so sorry I lost my mind last night

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's okay One Chicks. If you ever miss the link-up deadline, just add the URL for your update in this, the comments section of the linky post. That way, others can see and check your update. K?

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/09/hospital-stay-explained.html

    ReplyDelete