In light of the dwindling days left in this challenge, it's time to get the nominations in for the two finale prizes: 1. most supportive and 2. most enlightening blogs during challenge.
Each of you need to post a comment under this post with two names, one for each of the prize categories. Your comment should look thusly:
Name and blog url for each nominee (and name is whatever their online handle is, doesn't have to be a full name, of course.)
For most supportive, I nominate ____________________ <(name & blog url goes there).
For most enlighteninng blogs, I nominate _______________<name and blog url goes there.
And that's that. The challenger in each category with the most votes wins. If there's a tie, I hit a random generator to choose a winner. Simple.
I am not eligible for my own prize. Julie is not eligible for her own prize. Keep that in mind. :)
The most supportive blogger gets a custom piece of jewelry handmade by Julie. It can match your CDCC outfit, if you so wish. (See the November post where I describe prizes and link to a pic of her handiwork for an example.)
The most enlightening blogger gets the prize I'm giving as long as they are within the area to quality for Amazon Prime shipping (that's the condition I put on it previously.) Again, to see what my prize is, read this post. I'm willing to consider an alternate book (no more than 20 bucks) as an alternate to the one I listed in that linked post, as long as it related to your weight loss issues/goals/needs. And qualifies for amazon prime. If you are a Kindle reader, I will offer a gift certificate so you can obtain the book for your Kindle. (Or however Amazon handles those transactions.)
If you think one person was both--you can nominate one person for both.
And that's it. Nominate away!
I nominate BETTY for most supportive.
ReplyDeletehttp://bltnever.blogspot.com/2011/12/buying-clothes-i-like.html
I nominate JO for most enlightening.
http://awellkeptlife.blogspot.com/2011/12/quick-update-ive-been-away.html
Ahem...I'm declaring myself ineligible, too. Just saying!
ReplyDeleteOkay guys, do you really know how hard it is to pick just two. Really, it's hard. And I want to say before I say anything more that I am so happy, glad and honored that you all have done so well, have supported each other and have just done so well being there for each other. I have learned so much from you. We all had ups and downs and that is just a fact of life. We are learning, we are not perfect and we are not going to be. So thank you to everyone!!
ReplyDeleteNow for the most supportive I'd have to say Debby at http://debsdailylife.blogspot.com/. And I'd like to vote for Betty for most enlighening. She's at http://glimpseintomidlife.blogspot.com/.
It's so hard though because Stormy stops by with such great words, KY has always told me which way is up, Angela even writes me an e-mail with words of comfort and encouragment, Mir...well Mir really tops us all. There's Jo, Nanette, Megan, Denise .... well all of you that have touch my heart in some way or another. Just thank you to you all!!
Good luck to whomever wins, if I could I would make something for each of you.
Blessings my friends!!
For most supportive, I would totally say Mir. http://happyweightafter.blogspot.com/ I didn't know if you were elgible for this one. If not, my second place person would be Upinthecosmos from The Voices Within Unleashed. http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/ I can't comment on her blog (or any others) usually but I always read and she always comments.
ReplyDeleteFor most enlightening blogger, without a doubt, Julie. She has been a great friend and a tremendous help. I love our email chats! http://healthywealthandwisenotbutlearning.blogspot.com/
This is hard. Everyone has worked so hard, and we have had such fun, and been through a lot together in 3 months' time. So many have invested so much time in supporting the rest of us. And so many have offered just the right words of encouragement and inspiration. I have learned so much from everyone, and have been offered so many valuable suggestions.
ReplyDeleteFor most supportive I nominate Betty at http://bltnever.blogspot.com
She has the advantage of being in another time zone that is ahead of most of us, and gets her comments in before the rest of us, which is always nice, but she is so encouraging and down-to-earth. She seems very real to me, and reminds me of one of my dear aunts, although she is closer to my own age.
For most enlightening I nominate Julie at
http://healthywealthandwisenotbutlearning.blogspot.com
Julie inspires me to run. She is such a busy person. She must be very organized to get everything done and still find time for exercise and health and planning nutritious meals for her family. She has offered several ideas and resources on running to me while I have been wanting to start. One day the planets will all align and I will put on my running shoes and go!
This is really hard as some of you are great at giving support even when I have a crazy week and couldn't get to you. I went back and looked thru my comments and finally picked upinthecosmos http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/ .
ReplyDeleteFor enlightening ....Julie http://healthywealthandwisenotbutlearning.blogspot.com.
Again I would like to choose a whole bunch of you for these and almost put down more than one name but then I wouldn't be following directions.
This is so very hard!!! Ive felt support from so many people. I cant believe I have to choose!! Julie has been very supportive and given many boosts! Mir and Angela I love reading your insightful posts! OK, enough stalling. For encouragement Betty at http://bltnever.blogspot.com/ and for enlightening Jo at http://glimpseintomidlife.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteSo many choices! I'm gonna say for most supportive I nominate Betty at http://bltnever.blogspot.com for most enlightened Julie at http://healthywealthandwisenotbutlearning.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThey are both always supportive and have great comments and blogs. So many others do also and we've all be through a lot but those were my first thoughts so I'm sticking to them:-)
For most supportive, I nominate ______Betty______________ . For most enlighteninng blogs, I nominate _____Julie__________. This was probably the hardest thing of the whole challenge. Everyone has been so great and supportive. Thank you all!
ReplyDelete