Monday, December 5, 2011

May Still have 20 out of 30 (If Megan Is Still With Us)...and start to narrow your choice of nominations for the two prize categories...

I know Megan had some sort of trip for this past week, but don't know if she's back or still gone, planning to update, or out of the challenge. Megan, let us know in the comments of the previous post if you do an update.

Thanks to all who checked in. We've kept a pretty consistent number since reaching 20 challengers. That's really good.

As I plan the 2012 challenge, I am going to make it a bit tougher in terms of rules. That won't suit a lot of folks, and that's fine. I only want folks who are willing to follow the rules. :D Struggling doesn't bother me. Disregard of challenge requirements irks me no end.

In the coming week, I'll likely add the post for nominations for the prizes. I'll be needing you to select your 1. most supportive challenger and 2. most enlightening challenger. The prizes were discussed in a previous post (scroll and seek).

Hope this week sees you all well and full of health. On we go...!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Hope all are doing well. In case you aren't following my blog anymore I thought I'd update you on why I had to back out. Turns out we're pregnant! No wonder I had no energy. Hope everyone else is doing well and going strong! Keep up the good work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your strict rules apply to personally coming over here and kicking the crap out of me?? If so, I'm in!!! I can't believe how stupid I've been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette, CONGRATULATIONS! I pray a blessing over your new little life there, and i hope both you and the baby thrive and are full of health. Very happy news!!! The best reason to GAIN weight. :D

    Debbi, girl, if you live in my neighborhood, I'd be dragging you around by the ear. :) You and I were neck and neck, weightwise, and you were often ahead of me during the DDDY. What happened? Come on, you have to catch up. YOU HAVE TO. Come on, find your inner switch. Even if it's 1/4 of a pound a week, doesnt' matter. Losing slowly, imo, is probably healthier. I know Allan would disagree, but I've totally changed my mind on that for many of us (not the ones who are at death's door without weight loss, but you know...). Come on, get on your knees and ask God to light your fire!!!!

    ReplyDelete