Friday, December 16, 2011

LINKY UP FOR THE FINAL UPDATE: Please make your last update helpful, comprehensive, and include a pic of you and your challenge dress/clothing item.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much to Mir & Angela for heading up this challenge! I've enjoyed it and gained a lot from it... pounds of knowledge rather than fat are always welcome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mir and Angela for everything. This was an amazing and at times very difficult journey but you both were there guiding, teaching, kicking butt and more. Thank you so very much. I am so excited for the next challenge. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this challenge and boy was it a challenge. I did not get to link up I was out of state and lost track of things. I will def write a soon as I get in and take them pics :) thanks again and lets all keep losing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I totally forgot, sorry. I kept thinking that last week was the last week. I did good last week and I intend on STAYING good though I won't be using the diet blog for awhile. I just have no time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://3chicksonwws.blogspot.com/2011/12/last-cdcc-12-19-11.html

    ReplyDelete