A group of gals aiming for a smaller size and bigger well-being by December 18th...
Saturday, November 12, 2011
LINKY NOW OPEN FOR 9th CDCC UPDATE: Please update before end of Sunday, November 13!
~~~AS ALWAYS, if you miss the deadline (don't!), you can update your blog and add the URL to the comments section of THIS BLOG ENTRY for the other challengers to catch up with you. OK? All set. Off we go!
Thanks Mir and Angela for another week to try and do my best and to learn something new. Take care everyone. Blessings!!
ReplyDeleteHi, sorry, I wrote most of the post Saturday night and then went to bed last night early with a headache and forgot to finish and post. Here it is.
ReplyDeletehttp://debbidoesdieting.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-week-9.html
I think (maybe) I have gotten around to commenting for everyone. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Everyone have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it' so late! Here it is!
ReplyDeletehttp://w0rld4vamps.blogspot.com/2011/11/super-late-cdcc-check-in.html