Friday, October 21, 2011

UPDATE LINKY OPEN NOW: Challengers, update by end of Sunday, October 23rd. DO NOT QUIT!

9 comments:

  1. Thank's Mir for having this up early. I never know what the weekend will bring and I like getting this did and done and ready to roll.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! thanks for having this up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for this challenge. I need to get back on track and honor myself more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! It's still Sunday in my time zone, and the Linky is CLOSED! Pffft!!

    Here's my Update: http://wp.me/p1CBKo-Eg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eastern zone. I mentioned that when the challenge began. :) But you updated, and that's what matters...so no biggie! :)

    THANKS to everyone who checked in. Counting Angela's, it's 25 updates. Can't remember if someone was away...if not, we've lost 5 challengers. C'est la challenge vie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just updated.. I forget the link is on Eastern time! Noooo!

    Here it is anyway!

    http://w0rld4vamps.blogspot.com/2011/10/cdcc-check-in_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!! I must have totally missed the "Eastern Zone" thing! Funny, my comment time above shows up in eastern time, too, because it was 11:15 when I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've almost screwed up with the eastern time thing too. Just an hour difference but I've got it in under the wire a few times. Great to see almost everyone link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone know what happened to Jonita? She completely disappeared from blogger in general :(

    ReplyDelete