We started September 11.
Today, it's October 11.
Yep. One month down. Four weeks and change.
Fewer than 10 weeks to go in this challenge.
Are you making progress? Do you feel better? Are you closer to fitting into your item of clothing..that dress, top, coat, etc?
Or are you futzing around. Are you sliding back?
Get it together. Time flies...and we'll be fatter, the same..or thinner and fitter by Challenge-End.
Our choice.
Don't give up. Let's focus. The most trying time of the year--foodwise--for many folks is coming up. Focus. If you find it hard now, you'll find it harder when traditional, emotion-laden foods start glistening on platters and in tureens and scents fill the air. Temptations are coming...they're coming. Get ready. Focus. Make progress.
I say this for me as much as for you. We're in it together. FIGHT ON!
And never quit.
You're absolutely right. The holidays are already here, as I pick up the candy corn, carry it around with me for awhile, then put it back. No sugar needed today. Family gatherings, traditional food cooked by Aunt Betty and forced on us, celebratory sights and smells are here. We need to focus on our strength and making good choices. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteFor the first time in a long time I'm not dreading the holidays cause I know I will handle them with appropriate servings, no snacking and healthy eating even:-)
ReplyDeleteoh man, I forgot about thanksgiving and Christmas coming up... Halloween, how could I forget getting inundated every time I go to the grocery store! heh.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm thinking about it now though. Thanks for the reminder!
This is the first time I feel confident about not falling off the wagon completely at the holidays. It's a great feeling!!!!
ReplyDeleteLast year was my first holiday that I lost weight, this year will be the second. It will be, it will happen...of this I am sure.
ReplyDeleteI do find the further I go the harder the weight is stuck on, slow but sure it's leaving...just ever so slowly.
Keep up the great work. Take care and have a blessed evening.