Thank Mir and Angela for keeping this challenge going. Thanks for supporting us no matter if good bad or in-different. Thanks to everyone that stops by and supports me through thick and thin. Take care and have a blessed weekend.
I don't know what's going on but I wrote a post 3 times and it won't save to blogger and I am computer less except my phone until tomorrow evening. I tried to update but it looks like I won't be able to do to some blogger problem. I am sorry :( I will def update tomorrow.
Blogger does weird stuff at times. Go ahead and just add the url when you do the update..add the url to this post section for others to check out. Have a great week.
Crap. Mir and Angela, I didn't quit, I just forgot. Halloween on a college campus does not bode well for retaining important memories. I will update my post on this comment later today. I'm so sorry!
Ok I'm overly frustrated I have tried to post this blog of mine for days now and more than 10 times and blogger keeps giving me an error is anyone else having this problem?? I'll keep trying but it's hard when you feel like butt and your writing the same thing over and over again.
Wordpres is free If Blogger won't resolve, open a free Wordpress blog (might easily be able to keep the same name) and you can post tehre until you sort out your Blogger issue. I know it MUST be frustrating. I have a back-up Wordpress blog just in case Blogger goes nuts on me. :D
HA!!! I'm getting in here EARLY this week! See you all soon.
ReplyDeleteThank Mir and Angela for keeping this challenge going. Thanks for supporting us no matter if good bad or in-different. Thanks to everyone that stops by and supports me through thick and thin.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed weekend.
I don't know what's going on but I wrote a post 3 times and it won't save to blogger and I am computer less except my phone until tomorrow evening. I tried to update but it looks like I won't be able to do to some blogger problem. I am sorry :( I will def update tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBlogger does weird stuff at times. Go ahead and just add the url when you do the update..add the url to this post section for others to check out. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteCrap. Mir and Angela, I didn't quit, I just forgot. Halloween on a college campus does not bode well for retaining important memories. I will update my post on this comment later today. I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteUpdate: http://my-crazybeautiful-life.blogspot.com/2011/11/fell-off-wagon.html
ReplyDeleteOk I'm overly frustrated I have tried to post this blog of mine for days now and more than 10 times and blogger keeps giving me an error is anyone else having this problem?? I'll keep trying but it's hard when you feel like butt and your writing the same thing over and over again.
ReplyDeleteWordpres is free If Blogger won't resolve, open a free Wordpress blog (might easily be able to keep the same name) and you can post tehre until you sort out your Blogger issue. I know it MUST be frustrating. I have a back-up Wordpress blog just in case Blogger goes nuts on me. :D
ReplyDeletehttp://3chicksonwws.blogspot.com/2011/11/cdcc-update.html
ReplyDeleteFINALLY!!!!!! sorry that took so long!
I battled with Blogger for more than six months with constant errors, lost posts, etc. I took the leap to Wordpress and LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteOoo a picture linky. Good show!
ReplyDelete