Becca checked in and updated. Lue Lue did not. So, that means we are down to 29 challengers. A shame. 30 was a nice round number.
Okay, sharing my little inspiration badge that I created to remind me time is running out in this year, and a spanking new year is about to introduce itself to us. What will we look like come January 1, 2012? Different? The Same? Better, worse? How will you FEEL? What will you regret? What will you celebrate?
I have been struggling some, but this is life. You get through it, right? I intend to be a smaller size come New Year's Eve. I intend to look and feel better. I intend to feel stronger and freer.
For any of my challenge peops who need a little transformation inspiration:
3M2T
My new mantra.
I was looking at designer dresses on eBay for inspiration--Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, etc. Maybe that special red one will show up in a doable-by-December size and will supplant the teeny black lace one. :D
In any case, I hope we end this challenge 29 strong.
Choose to lose.
Choose to fight on.
Choose to move.
Choose not to overeat.
Choose to get past rough spots.
Choose to believe in your power to change.
Choose to support others working on change.
Choose to treat yourself with care.
Choose self-love.
Choose mercy when you or others fall.
Choose to help yourself back up.
Choose to help others pick themselves back up.
Choose to be accountable.
Choose to be free from obesity.
Choose better habits.
CHOOSE TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY AND LIFE.
and...
Choose NOT to quit.
It's always your choice. The power is right there in your own hands.
Choose daily. Choose hourly, if need be.
Choose well.
Happy new week, folks!

:) Love the list. Big fan of lists.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I definately needed this inspiration. Everyday is a new day for me. I will try again tomorrow. I WILL NOT QUIT!!!
ReplyDelete