Great to see everyone updating/linking up. Yes!
Remember, whether you've got on-fire mojo or are struggling, good or bad, keep going. Do Not Quit. I want to see 30 bloggers linking up on the final day of this challenge, be the dress fitting or no. Make progress. Make new habits. Keep going.
Me, too. I'm here striving to get and keep my mojo just like everyone. :)
Okay: This post is for any questions that arise for you this week or info you want/need to share with the group. If I am not available for some reason--hey, life happens, computers die, people go into comas--contact Angela Pea. She's smart, experienced in weight-loss, cheery, and I'm sure can answer whatever needs answering.
COMMENT HERE. NOT ON ANY PREVIOUS BLOG ENTRY...or expect to be ignored. :D
And for those curious about entering late: No, sorry. This challenge is closed to entries. There is only ONE exception I will make, and I'm not listing it here. :) But it is VERY specific and relates to past challenges and challengers and non-quitters. :D
Everyone who is in, is in and has begun their challenge plan/goal-achievements. Sorry. But there are many challenges out there. I'm sure you will find one that suits you. For example, check out Thursday Child's (http://assumingvirtue.blogspot.com) Christmas Dress Challenge, which begins on the 18th. You still have time to enter that one. There are others, too. Employ your search engine. :D
Okay, let's encourage each other toward our goals. When we stumble, let's pick each other up. When we triumph, let's celebrate the victories.
Onward...
My linky didn't work, sorry for those that tried to get there & were just brought back here... I'll try to get it right next time:-) Can't wait to see how everyone does!
ReplyDeleteOkay! I've visited all the blogs to make sure you're all up and running.
ReplyDeleteDeb of Debsdailylife.blogspot.com - your blog shows up with a Malware warning from Google. This means that your blog may have been infected with a trojan virus. Deb, if you're reading this, contact me - let's get it straightened out so others can visit your site.
Mir - will you please grant me admin privledges to this blog? I've made notes from our participant's blogs about things they struggle with, and I'd like to post entries here that may encourage everyone. I'm talking about entries that address things like drinking enough water, plateaus, exercise, loving vegetables, etc.
Everyone has a plan in place, a dress or other article of clothing that will fit by Christmas and SUPPORT from the whole team! We're going to
DOOOOO ITTTTTT!!!
Yes, we're all in this together. This is my second challenge and I just rocked out 37 pounds in the Slimmer this Summer challange. If I can do it, anyone can. If I can follow through, keep going (Even when one week I posted a 6 pound gain...), anyone can. If I can put questions out there and receive tons of valuable feedback from people who care, anyone can.... and we all will.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post.....does anyone know if on my fitness pal you can adjust the ratio of carbs to fat/protein.....I'm trying it out and like some features but it is way to carb heavy....if not I'll just go over on protein/fat and let it be red.
ReplyDeleteI don't use myfitnesspal for tracking. But a quick google search gave me this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262553-manually-adjust-calories-protien-carbs
I use SparkPeople's nutrition tracker. That one let's you adjust the macronutrients (which I have) and an assortment of micronutrients as well. Might wanna check them out at Sparkpeople.com