A group of gals aiming for a smaller size and bigger well-being by December 18th...
Hey! I'm first in line!! AND - I finally got a DRESS!!! Can't wait to hear from the rest of you.
I guess I named my intro one week 1... lol I'm a week ahead on both of my challenges. I don't feel alone though. Looks like one other person is naming this week Week 4 as well. :0) Y'all know what I mean though!
My link won't work and I can't figure out how to fix it. Boo Hoo! Just visit my blog by taking the other route.
Jo, you should be able to delete your entry and REenter. Use this: http://awellkeptlife.blogspot.com/2011/10/christmas-dress-countdown-week-3.html That's your update url. Maybe one letter got chopped off or something.
Better late than never! :) http://24nomore.blogspot.com/2011/10/cdcc-week-3-check-in.html
Hey! I'm first in line!! AND - I finally got a DRESS!!! Can't wait to hear from the rest of you.
ReplyDeleteI guess I named my intro one week 1... lol I'm a week ahead on both of my challenges. I don't feel alone though. Looks like one other person is naming this week Week 4 as well. :0) Y'all know what I mean though!
ReplyDeleteMy link won't work and I can't figure out how to fix it. Boo Hoo! Just visit my blog by taking the other route.
ReplyDeleteJo, you should be able to delete your entry and REenter. Use this: http://awellkeptlife.blogspot.com/2011/10/christmas-dress-countdown-week-3.html
ReplyDeleteThat's your update url. Maybe one letter got chopped off or something.
Better late than never! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://24nomore.blogspot.com/2011/10/cdcc-week-3-check-in.html